HDPE (40, 60, 80, and 100 mil) has been used for thousands of applications throughout the world in the industrial, mining, municipal and recreational sectors. Due to the reliability and cost effectiveness of high density polyethylene (HDPE) it is continually being used in a vast array of unique and demanding projects.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is Ideal For:
- Containment of hazardous liquids or solids because it’s highly resistive.
- Containment of primary and/or secondary liquids or solids to prevent leachate from entering surrounding subgrade.
- Prevention of moisture penetration into a structure or as a waterproofing membrane.
- Leak detection system where the HDPE geomembrane in conjunction with a geonet and geotextile is deployed to capture and direct leachate to collection pipes and further to a leachate collection container.
- Lining of interior of reservoirs or concrete containment areas to prevent leakage, moisture migration through concrete and deterioration of concrete from exposure to corrosive chemicals
- Canal linings and coffer dams
RAM Lining Systems Inc. has been authorized by Solmax International Inc. of Varennes, Quebec, Canada to supply and install HDPE and LLDPE geomembrane liners in Canada. Please contact us for more information.