High Density Polyethylene as a liner is ideal for:
- Containment of liquids or solids to which it is resistive
- Primary and/or secondary containment of liquids or solids to prevent leachate from entering surrounding subgrade
- Prevention of moisture penetration into a structure or as a waterproofing membrane
- Leak detection system where the geomembrane in conjunction with a geonet and geotextile is deployed to capture and direct leachate to collection pipes and further to a leachate collection container.
- Lining of interior of reservoirs or concrete containment areas to prevent leakage, moisture migration through concrete and deterioration of concrete from exposure to corrosive chemicals
- Canal linings and coffer dams